
She is doing so good in her big girl bed...it makes mommy and daddy sad. She doesn't even whimper for us at night! This was her at 8am this morning....so precious:)

McKinley's vocabulary is expanding a lot lately. She is saying stuff that amazes me. I think to myself everyday...where did she hear that! She is very curious right now too...she asks "what's that" to everything.
She can say her ABC's by herself (she mumbles thru some). She knows the sounds each letter makes (thanks to Leap Frog Letter Factory) and she can count to 7, then 11, 13, 11, 13, 11......
She is totally forgotten how cool it is to pee in the potty and will not sit on it at all. She did sneak last week and fill up her potty chart with stickers:)
Baby Lincoln's arrival is only 8 weeks away! Time is flying by...We hope to be finished with the basement next week or so . Then it's on to the nursery!
3 comments:
Wow, she is really growing up. What a big girl. I love the counting with the 11, 13, 11, 13 at the end :)
I love that picture of her in bed. Does she have any rails? We love the Leap Frog video too. I sing that song all the time.
Sara-she doesn't have rails...its a full size bed but only a matress so its sits low to the ground. She has only fell out 2x :)
Post a Comment