I LOVE this cute little tank, Hank:)
this is what entertained punk this morning as I was getting ready...

pretty little rainbow any mt fav place...NAMA

Anyone have any suggestions on making tooth brushing time FUN? McKinley has decided she hates brushing her teeth. I have even tried an electric brush for kids.....
3 comments:
I tell Anna that we are tickling her teeth. She thinks that is so funny and tooth brushing time goes so much better for us. I brush her teeth first and then let her do it.
I took the boys to the dentist and they saw someone's face after a root canal. I told them that is when you have "black teeth". I took the negative side I guess, but it worked for us. :) ha!
Have you tried those toothbrushes that have songs that play while they are brushing? Madi and I used to brush her dolls teeth too, that helped!
Post a Comment