Becca, she is absolutely beautiful! We have been waiting so long to see these pictures!! I am soo happy for you guys! Congrats! Being a mommy is the most wonderful thing in the whole world!!
Becca and Justin, I just had a grandbaby last week which is perfect, but I have to admit your baby is beautiful!!! Of course yours is a girl and ours is a boy which might explain why yours is the so pretty. I am thrilled for you, you will be wonderful parents.
4 comments:
Congrats! She is beautiful!!
Becca, she is absolutely beautiful! We have been waiting so long to see these pictures!! I am soo happy for you guys! Congrats! Being a mommy is the most wonderful thing in the whole world!!
I have the most beautiful daughter-in-law and grand daughter in the world. I am so proud to have them both in my family.
Becca and Justin, I just had a grandbaby last week which is perfect, but I have to admit your baby is beautiful!!! Of course yours is a girl and ours is a boy which might explain why yours is the so pretty. I am thrilled for you, you will be wonderful parents.
Post a Comment